DIRECT: (608) 960-4581
- Paralegal Certificate, Madison College, 2015
- B.A. in Legal Studies and Spanish, University of Wisconsin, 2010
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin Board Member, President (2017-2019)
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin Board Member, Vice President (2016-2017)
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations Member
Mallory J. Wedel
As a paralegal, Mallory is an integral team member at Selinger & Brunette. She is commonly an important point of contact for clients and aids in the preparation of estate planning and business documents. Mallory plays a key role in the trust and estate administration process, assisting with document preparation and coordinating filing and court communications, and she often plays a leading role in assisting clients in communicating with financial institutions to verify and update the titling of their accounts, beneficiary designations and more.